GLAMOROUS SKY (ENGLISH VER)/HYDE
I could have seen the other sideTaking a step into the sky, Ah, I'm always late
I could've done the same routineShowing the old and golden sceneI'm lying again, to make them goWearing again my rocking shoesOver the puddles made of tearsFlash back, I know you're cleverI remember
I know we could cross over rainbowsI wish that we could aim the sun againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten glamorous days
Ah....
I could have done a lot for youNothing was left for me to doAh I'm always late, I let you goYou always said it's rock 'n rollLife is battle, fight and growFlash back, I loved your flavourI remember
I know we could shine like the starlightI wish that we could aim the sky againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten glamorous daysAh glamorous days..
I won't be sleeping!
Sunday, monday, and another TuesdayWednesday, Thursday you're still awayFriday, Saturday, i'll be lonely everydayAnd then crying high up to the moonAnd I somehow hope to hear you cry
I know I could fight all the troublesIf only I could stay there on your sideI know I should dream on my own nowTo chase the long forgotten glorious days
I know we could cross all the rainbowsI wish that we could aim the sun againI know we could dream for tomorrowTo share the long forgotten glamorous days
Glamorous sky.....
沒有留言:
發佈留言